Saturday, January 08, 2005

So for Semester 2

I'm thinking...

- I WILL get into the Psyc class that I need
- I'll take up Cardio Boxing
- I think I'll take up Yoga too
- I will continue Pilates
- I'll run on the eliptical for the first time
- I'll go to Wake Forest and uh yeah.... ;)
- I'll read more for classes
- I won't make promises I can't keep
- I will get more sleep
- I will have more fun than I had semester ONE!
- Yeah... so about the boys of Wake Forest.... did you know that Dennis the Menace goes there?! Maybe Sarah, Matt, Drew and I will catch a glimpse
- I will casually meet Andrew McMahon in North Carolina?! [Who knows? It could happen, I met John Vanderslice randomly... a girl can dream]
- I will be sad with Drew because we'll miss the Bright Eyes Concert
- I will sing lots of Bright Eyes songs
- I'll play after every storm
- I'll miss home
- Get lots of updates from Colin on life on the West Coast and get really depressed
- I'll plan a fun spring break
- I'll realize that time flies
- I'll make great memories with great people
- I'll make an appearance in Phil and Colin's "First year in Cali" vidblogish movie thing
- I'll get sad and sing Middle School Bitches and be happy
- I'll look forward to the spring
- I'll make the most of my second semester!

No comments: