Thursday, January 27, 2005

I Can't think about it too much.

I was in Bio part dos, the last class of my day. (PS: This happened earlier) Anyway, I got there a little earlier than I normally do, there were only 10 people there in a place that sits over 500 or so... Anyway, seeing as I was there really early, I didn't really have much to do so I just sat there thinking and then it all came back and I just sat there tearing up and by then a lot of people had filtered in and I think I really freaked out the two guys sitting next to me because they were probably just like dude what is she doing. We had a pop-quizish kind of thing today which was cool because I knew all of the answers, but they were scared to pass the scantron to me. It was ridiculous. I need to get it together. I just really don't feel like talking to people right now or ever. And on top of that there are lots of things bothering me right now that are so stupid. I wish people would stop being stupid because everyone is starting to piss me off royally with the exception of a few, of course. Whatever, I shouldn't dwell on it. I'm still alive and that's something to be thankful for. Anyway, as of tomorrow at 3... the best road trip ever will commence and it couldn't have been planned at a better time. Can't wait to see SoCo and Wake Forest! Yay!

No comments: