Thursday, January 13, 2005

I'm overjoyed, and I'm OVERLOVED... and I'm feeling lucky...
Dear friends, you are amazing. You always know how to pick me up when I'm feeling a little down.

From Emo Matt's Christie (the girl I think he just needs to marry) - i barely know her but she is the best!

krissibabi: mmaaarrryyy
krissibabi: your not commigngng on friday
krissibabi: so i wont see you :-(
krissibabi: come on fridayyy!! haha

*Awww, I hope she stays for the weekend because I wont' be coming back until Saturday! Christie, I will see you, we'll find a way! ha ha

Via Erkan... the coolest 6ft something turkish kid on the block!

TErky021: dude
TErky021: u see..
TErky021: this is y u r like friggin amazing
TErky021: i dont talk to u in like forever..
TErky021: and when i wanna talk to u its cuz i feel like im missin out on someone with really cool ideas...
TErky021: and it always ends up that im right

And... deep down Gerry really does love me!

LiLjKiM703: i miss you fag!

Awww... I love all of you guys, just for the record! :D




No comments: