Friday, January 07, 2005

Dabumb316: chase
Auto response from Surf N Waves 04: "My mom made me get a job over break and it pissed me off. I was like wtf mom, what's wrong with you? But she made me get a job anyway, so I worked at Polo for a week and then quit"
- Mike.. gotta love him.
Dabumb316: hahaha
Mike is so awesome. I love this kid. He has a way of finding loopholes as demonstrated above. Technically "working" over break so that his mom is happy... ha ha. What a loser.

*Sidenote: We call each other chase because last year we hung out with some friends one night and they left so it was just Mike and I and somehow we ended up getting chased and followed in a car until 2 or 3 in the morning by a sketchy person so that incident is now referred to as "the chase." And... now we both have the same nickname so if you ever see a guy with blond curly hair on campus screaming CHASE! running towards me... that would be my good friend Mike.

No comments: