Thursday, January 27, 2005

I blocked a bunch of people on my buddy list today, you may have been one of them...

Reason: There's been some stuff going on lately, if you're close to me, you know what's up so just for personal reasons I blocked a bunch of people that I can't really talk to right now just because they don't know what's going on and I can't really explain it. Right now, I just need to be able to contact people who know me well, and personally just because I don't want to have to explain to everybody that I'm just acquaintances with. This is something that my close friends and I need to work out together so, please don't take offense to this. Plus, I can't really handle distractions that are unrelated to what's going on right now. Don't get me wrong, it's cool when I get random ims about nothing, just not right now. It's a stressful time, and frankly I just don't feel like talking about it so I hope everyone understands and just accepts it. If not, oh well, this is what I'm doing and I'm sticking to it. Try not to take it personally, I just don't really want to share some things with some people that I don't know very well or who don't know me...

PS: I shouldn't have to justify myself like this to anyone... but I just thought I'd give a heads up. And if you hate me for it, fine - that's just the way things go, but right now, I'm doing what I have to do and I'm not going to apologize for it later so here it is, take it or leave it.

No comments: