Monday, January 10, 2005

Today in the Epiphany Cafe...

- I've realized that laundry done at home is a million times better than laundry done at school. Maybe it's the water purity, or mom's special fabric softner... or the way your laundry smells so awesome afterwards... who knows... it's just better here and I'll miss it for sure!

- I really really like the song Haligh, Haligh, A Lie, Haligh by Bright Eyes... I started listening to it again because Eva's away message made me think of it and I've been listening non stop for the past 2 days and now I have another reason to LOVE Conor Oberst aside from The Calendar Hung Itself, A Perfect Sonnet, Lover I don't have to love, Method Acting, Bowl of Oranges, Padriac My Prince, Nothing Get's Crossed Out... etc.

- We're going to see SoCo in a few weeks, and that same weekend, we get to see Wake Forest stomp on Miami!

- Flip flops are a must on days like today

- I love my friends! And I miss the ones who are already went back to school. Just so you know, I appreciate each and every one of you and love you to pieces! That is all.

No comments: