Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Away message responses :)

Original Away message: Exams at ungodly hours in the morning (cough 7:45 am cough) should be outlawed.

People who have to take 7:45 am exams (like me) should be given a small pet seahorse as compensation.

*Note: I really really want a pet seahorse this summer (it has to be small though). That would be the shit.

Via CJ

wwoodpecker22:
the small pet seahorse is on its way
wwoodpecker22:
;p good luck on your exams!

Via Doups

Doups of CAN: *rolling eyes* ugh stop complaining I got up at 6am for the robotics thing and didn't even end up going
Doups of CAN: lol plus i get up a few hours after the crack fo dawn every day :-)

Ha ha... I think that officially makes you a loser! Plus you're going to UIUC... who does that?

Via Dev

dev kid86: yes, I agree! a small pet seahorse should be appropriate collateral for early exams!

Amen.

No comments: