Sunday, May 15, 2005

I heart summer! :D

I just got back from the beach a few hours ago and it was a really fun weekend trip. I did some pool side tanning and then continued reading A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius on the beach. It was very relaxing. I did a little shopping with my mom as well while we were there and bought the most perfect sundress ever and that made me really happy. I really want to wear it, I just don't know where. Maybe I'll pick a random day to wear it around and just be happy. Speaking of happy, my mom got me a new Yoga/Pilates matt... and that was pretty exciting. I don't know why. Everything makes me happy, I like being in a good mood. But anyway I think tomorrow I'm going to wake up and work out a bit... do a little bit of pilates and go for a run to the waterfall (the fake waterfall might I add) because I haven't done that in a year and it's not as hot in the morning so that would be perfect. Oh PS: A little birdie named Matt frikin awesome Martin told me that Ben Folds and Rufus Wainright are doing a concert together the day after my Birthday here so I'm really excited and it's certain that I'll be there. :D I really like how every year a really good concert falls on or right around my Birthday because then it gives me something to do. Not that I woudln't have anything to do, but I'd rather go to a concert with friends than anything else. I think I'm going to hit the sac now, I'm pretty worn out.

As my good friend Doups would say "G-nizzle"
PS: He's from Cananda.

No comments: