Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I just got back from the most amazing trip to New York not too long ago and I am extremely tired, worn out, inspired, driven, and so many things all at once right now so this post is going to be short. More details to come tomorrow (or today it's 12:16 so if you want to get all technical tomorrow is today). Anyway, I spent my Saturday exploring NoHo, SoHo, The Village, and Tribeca areas of New York and I really cannot remember which area I encountered the fair/open air market... I think it was either SoHo or the Village but anyhow moving along... wherever it was, I stopped by and took a look at the tables that people had set up along the street and came across one that advertised Pop Art. I don't know how many of you are actually familiar with it... but if it helps... think Andy Warhol. Anyway, I was amazed by the displays and I wanted to make my own right there but I didn't have a picture of anything I wanted to turn into Pop Art since I left my laptop at home, but I did talk to the artists there and found out that I could make this online if I went to their website. It's still under construction, but once it's up... I definately suggest taking a look at it. I know a lot of you are moving into apartments this coming fall and if you're looking for something to grace your bare white walls this may just be what you're looking for. I fell in love with it when I first saw it. It's really affordable ($35 for an 8x10 of you or anything you wish to turn into pop art), really modern and different. If you live in the New York or Jersey area, you can set up an appointment by calling the office at 732-494-1102.

OR... check out the website here (remember it's still under construction, so either sign up or check often):

Popart

No comments: