Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Lots of Randomness that makes me happy:

LiLjKiM703: uhmm.. im pretty sure Zack Bailey from juxta just imed me.. i dont know how or why. i didnt even facebook him.... weird. but totally sweet. hahahaha. :-)

Man, if THE Zack Bailey from Juxta IMed me... I think I'd be pretty McFlippin happy too.

VT Juxta - the hotness.

So... Andrew McMahon has a side project called Jack's Mannequin. And if you know me, you know that I love this man. I bought tickets to his May 29th show (2 days after Bright Eyes) at Fletcher's in Maryland. If you want in, let me know... but if you can't make it to the MD show try to make it at some point. I think it would be a good experience.

Listen to Jack's Mannequin here


Check out the Jack's Mannequin blog here

Get a sneak peak of Jason Mraz's new CD in the link below. Every Tuesday a 30 second clip of a song on the CD is posted for a week. This week's song is Geek in the Pink... I like the vibe. Check it out for yourself:

Geek in the Pink

In other news... too much time in California or LA Film School causes people named Colin to start speaking like this:

LostInEmo86: sup jigga

*I know, it scared me at first too... where is Colin and what have they done to him?

No comments: