Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A little exam relief via Devin from Wake Forest:

dev kid86: Mary, good luck, on your finals this week!
I am sure you will do great because you are a geek :o)
And you study really hard, ...and all of that....shit(?)
So relax, breathe, and do not throw a fit!

Auto response from Surf N Waves 04: Salt, sweat, sugar on the asphalt
Our hearts littering the topsoil...

And with that, the finals begin.

dev kid86: good luck, biaaaatch! :O)

Merci Mademoiselle. My favorite line is "I'm sure you will do great because you are a geek" - It's really not that far from the truth. :P This was a fun message to wake up to this morning. It put me in a really good mood. That and knowing that I would be getting rid of my books right after my exam which I did... :D And tonight, I'm having lunch with my hot friend Nicole Ritchie who we sometimes call Laura.

No comments: