Monday, May 09, 2005

Via Chris

What happened to the time between the terrifing first day of college, and these last sad days of it?
This is the first time that i'm not very excited about the end of school. (if you were here, you'd understand) HOKIE FOR LIFE

*Awww... so true. I'm going to cry. This is so sad. This year has been amazing and I've had the good fortune of meeting some of the best people ever and I want to just thank all of you who have made this year a blast. I'm going to miss you guys and all of your antics, random misfortunes, and last but not least the fun times we've had. I hope you all have a good summer and if you need a place to visit/stay for the summer you're welcome to stay with me. These goodbyes haven't been easy, but they're inevitable. Just know that I love you and can't wait to see you again.

No comments: