Friday, May 06, 2005

Message received from Devin last night
(Gosh I swear those Wake Forest kids are little tanks... do we not remember Patrick ordering me to go out on Paddy Murphey's too?)

dev kid86: No more studying! It is Cinqo de Fucking Mayo! Get drunk!!
Auto response from dev kid86: IT IS CINQO DE MAYO AND I COMMAND THEE TO DRINK!

*Note: I did not participate in Cinqo de Mayo festivities last night... I opted to nerd it up in Torg instead and had the overwhelming urge to streak through the building after 3 hours of nonstop studying. I hated the environment, it was far too scholastic... I guess that's what Tech was going for. Anyway, tonight I think i'm going to do a dance or something, bring some of my own music, randomly at 2am do a dance and peace out by way of my escape route. Somebody get it on tape. I'm doing it.

No comments: