Friday, July 22, 2005

1 in the AM and I can't sleep, plus I have to go to work tomorrow.

Incoherent thoughts at 1 am...

- I want somebody to wake up and read the Post (as in Washington Post) with
- I want to find someone I can drink English Breakfast tea with on a balcony in europe before I go to sleep
- Someone who likes to travel
- Someone who can stand my singing off key in the car or anywhere (that's not my roomate, and thank you Sarah by the way for not killing me when I bust out in song b/c I can't resist)
- Someone who saves the letters I write

What I liked about him... (case of the ex)

- How he loved his polos and how he could wear them in such a non-conservative way... does that even make sense?! I'm picturing this in my head, I can see it, but I don't know if you can
- His eyebrow ring
- The way his hair felt when I ran my fingers through it
- Hazel eyes (not Kelly Clarkson style either)
- How pale he would get when he dyed his hair black (which was often)
- His hugs becuase they were quite possibly the best ever
- How he'd always wear flip flops no matter what the weather was like. 3 inches of snow? - No problem.

He'd save my letters, but he hated tea.

No comments: