Friday, July 22, 2005

A few MORE things...

- It's 73 degrees outside right now according to weather bug... and I would go outside except for it's been raining and it's been ridiculously humid. I think Virginia's slogan should be changed to "Virginia is for dehumidifiers" because lord knows we need them. And yes, I am aware that that could have possibly been the worst joke ever.

Colin wrote me a song... I feel the need to post it. I jokingly told him to write me a song not too long ago and he actually did it. The beginning is full of inside jokes. See it for the first time here:

“And You'll Know It Was Me By The Thumbs Up To The Camera (Searching For Approval)”

I'm going off everything I learned

And all I have to say for myself is

Thank you, Finch

“Less Than Three, But More Than Me (<3)”

I wear my heart like a glove

That's two sizes too small

I would let you hold my hand

But I'm afraid you'd get too close to a part of me

That I'm not allowed to let you see

I let the words slide off my tongue

Onto your waiting lips

Pressed together in prayer

Is this what you asked for?

The one thing you won't receive

And I'm bold, but broken

I dare you to call me on it gorgeous

You can hang on to all the words

And all the hang ups I say

But the boy who held you so high

Is dying and leaving me weak

I love the way you stay around

But hate the way I leave early

Change is a broken record

Asking you to listen closely

Can you hear me my dear?

Am I bleeding loud and clear?

You can mend all my homemade wounds

Your care for me is a reason

To excel at the art of forgetting you

As I wish you would never forgive me

And I'm bold, but broken

I dare you to call me on it gorgeous

You can hang on to all the words

And all the hang ups I say

But the boy who held you so high

Is dying and leaving me weak

What is it that makes you better than me?

Is the martyr stronger than the cruicifier?

As you hang on what I let remain

Call it hopeless romance

As you fall hopelessly into this helpless romantic

And I'm bold, but broken

I dare you to call me on it gorgeous

You hold tight to the lies

And cry truths with tears

But this boy who let you go

Has died and left you weak

* Tear. Thanks friend.

Also, I just wanted everyone who reads this to know that I love Jerry Kim because she leaves me random messages that look like this:

LiLjKiM703: MARY. i have a desperate request. i need a hairdryer like yours. yours is amazing. please tell me where u got it and stuff like that. i want it's watts.

Then she retaliates when I leave an away message referring to the message she sent me:

LiLjKiM703: shut up!
LiLjKiM703: i hate u
LiLjKiM703: im embarrassed

Haha what a loser. Tell her to shut up the next time you see her and punch her in the face and say it's from Mary too. Just kidding, don't mess with Jerry, she's the best.


No comments: