Thursday, July 21, 2005

Extra! Extra!

According to the cover of this morning's Washington Post, AIM now allows you to have 450 buddies on one buddy list and has created a new option where you can "fight" someone on aim and see who is connected to more friends.

* Horray for the addition of friends that you will probably never talk to, but AIM fights?! Honestly... common, America's not that desperate yet right?

In Other non-related News...

I don't know about you, but for some reason lately, I've been thrown back into the 70's where all I can listen to is Joy Division (ha, you thought I was going to say disco didn't you? - Ha, Please). Ian Curtis = musical genius. Joy Division only put out two CDs before Ian committed suicide and despite their short list of songs, these CDs are compilations of a darker more raw side of the 70s. One that wasn't really explored by many at the time. I love this music, my favorite song and I think many of you all can agree is "Love will tear us apart," I've been playing it non stop for the past three days. That aside, I heard that a movie about Ian Curtis's life is in the works. It will be called "Control" and you can bet that I'm going to see it. Anyway to read more about this project in the works, click on the link below:

Ian Curtis film 2005

No comments: