Friday, July 08, 2005

It's a sad night.

A few good friends of mine from Tech invited me to their side of the county tonight for a party. Now, this side of the county is notorious for their throw downs... I made the mistake of R.S.V.P ing earlier this week. And honestly I really thought I could go, until I got deathly ill. I don't know how many of you remember, but last semester I was so sick I didn't eat for a week or so, all I could do was drink liquids and sleep for hours on end. Well my friends, it seems that this illness has struck once again... and could it have picked a better time? I really miss these guys and it's been far too long since I've seen them so I was really looking forward to seeing everybody again. I know it's probably best for me to stay at home which i'm doing regretfully... but I really wish I could be out there with them tonight. On another note, I'm sort of feeling better. I actually ate for the first time in four days today. Kathryn brought me some soup because she is the bestest friend a girl could ask for and I ate a few spoons of that before my stomach gave up. I've been taking my meds, but my weight is still dropping dramatically... at this rate I will be looking like an Olsen twin in no time. Honestly, I feel horrible. This is the worst I've been in awhile :( I guess I'll just have to wait for it to pass... but hopefully it's not too long until I'm feeling better.

No comments: