Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It all starts with an Au Revoir...
Jam-Packed week

This morning I woke up and wished that I wouldn't have to deal with any golf whatsoever, but instead... as luck would have it, my boss (who is supurb by the way) called and told me I had not one... but two golf tournaments to attend at two different country clubs located as far away from one another as possible. Yes it's cool that I get paid to watch golfers play golf... but let me remind you, it is nearly 100 degrees outside, golf games are not very short, and I really don't know much about the game. So other than dressing up really preppy and providing moral support, there's not much else I can do. So that's just day one of this week...

Tomorrow holds the Au Revior soiree for our beloved Kaj. France is stealing him from us for the rest of the summer and all of Fall semester so this means I won't see him until December... NOT COOL. I'm so happy he's going to France though, I love France. He's going to send me pictures because I'm making him so I can use these photographs in my art projects. I'm pretty excited actually and I wish I could be there to take the pictures myself, but I'm sure Kaj's got it under control. He's going to have a great time, it's just sad to see him go... I'm not prepared for good-byes for at least another month and Kaj is jump-starting this process for me. :(

Wednesday : Friend's Birthday... not really sure how much of it I will actually be able to stay for, but it should be fun and a nice break... until reality slaps me in the face on Thursday with double work because I missed Wednesday... Mary's not gonna win this battle.

Thursday: Finding Mel so we can catch up. I feel bad that she's back from California and I haven't seen her yet

Friday: Rach and Kathryn day. Much needed.

Then the week after, It's my Birthday and I'm going to a concert the day after and two days later, I'm going to the beach for a week as my "summer ends for you Mary ha ha ha" present from my parentals. It's going to be SO SWEET. Lovely lovely. Can't wait.

No comments: