Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Random funny things that I want to record because I don't have to work today which translates into... I don't know what to do with myself.

sportschic326: ay yo whatever happened with ***?
Surf N Waves 04: um i avoided him completely because i am a non confrontational kinda girl
sportschic326: hahaha GREAT
Surf N Waves 04: so whenever he starts talking to me i'll start to panic, and prob text an S.O.S your way
sportschic326: ok!

* I really like to avoid awkward situations at all costs. So I pretend that things didn't happen, or just ignore them like I'm doing in this case. It isn't always fair, but that's just the way I am.

e n u M 3 r i x: lol i did something for you today
Surf N Waves 04: what did you do?
e n u M 3 r i x: im rocking a fauxhawk
Surf N Waves 04: take a picture!

* I like faux hawks what can I say?

PS: Carden Hedelt and I are going to make a video and send it in as our resume (along with writing samples of course) to College Humor because we really want to write a joint-column. Uh... I'll keep you posted on how well that works out. But if it doesn't, I promise you, I'll let you see this video.
PPS: I'm going over to Nina's this weekend to attend a Nationals game... need I tell you that my baseball knowledge is higly lacking. Oh wait, I'm sugarcoating... it's really nonexistant. I'll end up sitting on the wrong side cheering for the wrong team and then I'll get beat up.

No comments: