Thursday, July 14, 2005

I live for nights like tonight... (where I can catch up with old friends unexpectedly)

I got a chance to talk to Avi and it's been awhile, and here's what he had to say:

andrivash: lol murr i forgot to tell u
andrivash: u rem the first time we talked? i think it was in ap gov, and the first thing u said to me was, "Did u know that dimples were a deformity cuz of disconnected nerve endings?"

I can't believe he remembers that. I guess first impressions really do count. I can't believe I actually said that to him. I don't think I worded it like that, but I feel like such a nerd. Who says that? And the first thing I noticed about Avi were his dimples... ha ha so I had to tell him they were actually "deformities..." ha ha I am awesome. I'm gonna have to try harder the next time I meet someone eh?

No comments: