Thursday, July 28, 2005

So I woke up this morning to the realization (and surprise) that I had a flat tire.

What a way to start the day eh? Mom called and was like uh yeah your tire = dead. Sweet. I also had to work today. Anyway, I was a good daughter and called into my mom's work pretending I was dying and bailed her out early. I did my rounds this morning and then Mom took my sister and I out to La Madeleine for a very french dejuner. I enjoyed it a lot. It's been awhile since I've had great french food. Quiche Lorraine was my choice of cuisine. Delicious as always. A favorite of mine for sure. Then we took Emmy to our cousin's house where she will be until next week. She practically lives there now. It's like I don't even have a sister because I never see her. Then, mom and I did some shopping. I bought a cute carden/blazer thing. I wanted everrrything. I love Saks. Apparently so does my mom since her whole closet and then some is provided by that store. I saw this vintagy throwback shoes Circa by Joan and David... GORGEOUS and to die for and of course the only pair left was not my size. My mom agreed, she really thought the flats were cute. I'll post a picture so you can mourn with me. Anyway mom picked up a great pair of heels by Joan and David so at least someone snagged a pair. Ha ha. Anyway that's all for today. It's been busy and hectic, but I've had fun. So glad tomorrow is Friday.

No comments: