Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Today has been a horrible day... but these boys made it all better and I just wanted to thank them for being there for me and being such great friends because without them I'd probably be a mess. I love you guys. All of you.

e n u M 3 r i x: love
e n u M 3 r i x: i have a present for you
e n u M 3 r i x: come back from away

Matt is honestly the best guy friend a girl could have. It was the best present ever. Thanks.

and... Mikeness just makes me laugh... and I really needed that today.

Drummin4JChrist: where do i sign?
Surf N Waves 04: x___________________________
Drummin4JChrist: Michael Lewis Yardley (insert beautiful signature/smiley face/high school football number)
Surf N Waves 04: omg those were good times
Surf N Waves 04: i remember when you would always get concussions
Surf N Waves 04: and i cheered and had to kneel on the track
Drummin4JChrist: basicly
Drummin4JChrist: i was so good at dying
Drummin4JChrist: current song playing on my itunes name it
Surf N Waves 04: mary is awesome
Drummin4JChrist: wrong, tearin' up my heart - NSYNC
Surf N Waves 04: ha ha ha
Surf N Waves 04: shut up
Surf N Waves 04: that's almost as good as Mmm Bop
Drummin4JChrist: not even jokin
Drummin4JChrist: no one knows Mmm Bop
Surf N Waves 04: um try ME.
Drummin4JChrist: not even them
Drummin4JChrist: they make it up everytime
Drummin4JChrist: if u know the words, u would be my hero
Surf N Waves 04: oh, i know the words
Drummin4JChrist: you = hero
Drummin4JChrist: enrique style

No comments: