Saturday, July 09, 2005

Right now, I want...

- To save the kids in Darfur or their families and friends for that matter. Rwanda happened... I cannot watch this go on in Sudan... not on my watch. I cannot do it.
- To not be sick
- To be able to eat something other than apple sauce
- To gain some weight back
- To not be effing relapsing again, I'm so sick of this shit. I thought it was over.
- I wish I would have taken it more seriously the first time around so that it wouldn't have happened this time.
- To be able to feel like my head is not going to explode
- To find out why my body relapses like it does
- I want our politicians to finally take a stand and do something. I'm sick of turning on the TV (which I've done a lot seeing as how I've been really ill all week) Andrew McMahon says it best when he says, "I want to read good news, good news, but nothing good is happening." It's true, nothing good is happening. I hear about missing persons, genocides going on in the world that we aren't doing anything about... I want to be able to turn on my TV one day and see Africa on it's own two feet instead of relying on our loans that they can never pay back to keep only a small fraction of their people afloat.
- To feel at ease and okay with everything going on with me and around me.

No comments: