Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sufjan Stevens....

I've been searching for the Sufjan Stevens CD all week. I've driven to countless CD stores all over my county and even neighboring ones in search of this immaculate piece of work... and I've come up short every time. First I usually get a "can you spell Sufjan for me?" and the fact that his CD is called Illinoise b/c he's awesome and does this play on words... I tell people that it's called Illinoise and they tell me that I'm pronouncing the name of the state wrong. JERKS. Know your effing music if you're going to work in a record store, k thanks. But anyway, this CD is impossible to find and I've listend to clips of it, and I'm so in love with it so this is a plea to anyone that is my friend and reading this... if you can find me this CD or if you go as far as buying it for me... I will kiss you on the mouth! Honest. It would make me year. Here are places not to look: FYE, Circuit City, Best Buy, Tower Records, CD Cellar, and Sam Goody. Ha ha... guess it looks like I'm not kissing anyone becuase those are all the record stores within a 30 mile radius of our area.

No comments: