Tuesday, July 26, 2005

First off... Birthday's are fabulous. Mine is coming up on Tuesday and already I've been getting wonderful surprises from a special someone... flowers everyday this week until the day of my Birthday. I'm sold is all I can say.

K4Jx0r: you coming tonight?
K4Jx0r: i'll take that as a yes
Secondly, Kaj's going away party was today... It was fun to see everyone again but it's so sad to see Kaj go. Again, I'm never good at goodbyes and wasn't planning on having to actually execute them until late next month but alas. I did it and he's going to have a great time, I just know it. Plus, this just makes you look forward to the big welcome back party right?

On the way home today I accidently ran over a woodland creature on a two lane road. I was so sad I was shaking the whole way home. I felt terrible. :(

The Jason Mraz CD came out today... and it's absolutely phenomenal. He is beyond words. My favorite song is probably "Plane" because I think it displays his vocal range beautifully. It's a song that pulls at the heart strings. I also really like Geek in the Pink because it's quickly become an inside joke with myself and a friend of mine, plus the lyrical flow is so much fun. I love. I love. Pick up a copy for yourself it's called Mr.A-Z and it won't disappoint.

I saw Matt today at Kaj's party... I miss him and cannot wait until we're back at school. He's such a good friend. And of course hooking us up at wolf trap yet again.

No comments: