Friday, July 15, 2005

Most Random Night of Mary's life...

So we all met at the mall because it is Friday and we all got paid. So Rach and I go into Abercrombie and we ask if one of our friends is working and the girl says no, then two seconds later offers us jobs. Rachel has a full time job, and since mine is kind of half ass, I was like what the heck, why not? So I pretty much signed up for a part time job at Abercrombie. It was random and she was really cool and she knows my friend so if I get the job, I think it will be good times. Plus the guys are BANG'N. Anyway, as I was filling out my electronic application... this guy comes up to me and Rach and he's like um, my girlfriend isn't here right now, could you help me and tell me if this matches? I told him what he picked out did and not to ever wear black with the pants he had picked out and he goes... "what's black?" I was wearing black and he obviously wasn't color blind. Sorry, this pick up line only works if B-Rad uses it... and he's REALLY color blind. So after I get a pseudo job at Abercrombie, Rach and I see some kids from Broad Run getting water massages and the guy running the place was like "Ladies, today is your lucky day, ask me why." We like to play games, so Rach asked him why and he was like, "because she (points to me) is going to pay and you're going to get a free massage." Andddd cut. He was sketch.

We also went to two Harry Potter book store parties, because we are cruel and like to make fun of little children. (See pictures below) Anyway, first off let me just tell you that Books-A-Million threw down a better Harry Potter night then Borders. I'm not bias, although you may think I am because Reed and Fernando work there... but nobody at friggin Borders was dressed up. WTF yo. It's Harry Potter night damn it. I have my camera. Give me something to take pictures of. I don't want normal looking kids... are you kidding me? I could just go to the local elementary school during Reading hour if I wanted to see normal kids reading Harry Potter. Anyway, it was probably one of the best experiences of my life. Okay not quite, but it was pretty good. It was so funny and I had fun meeting new people. That's about all for now.

Georgetown/DC with the girls tomorrow. :D

No comments: