Sunday, June 18, 2006

Home sweet home...

I've had an amazing weekend. It started on Thursday when Kathryn came to visit me here in Blacksburg. I haven't seen her in awhile and she's going to Spain in the next week so I really really wanted to see her before she left. Anyway, as usual, we had an awesome time. I don't know how we found so much to do, but it was fun regardless. We went to Cabo Fish Taco for lunch and now I agree with the masses - the food there is pretty good, but I don't think it's to die for or anything. We did a little shopping and then hung out here for awhile watching a movie and making dinner. Afterwards we went out to Bollo's and then to SheSha and came back here and had some drinks while watching Curb Your Enthusiasm. I don't think I could have planned that better. Consequently, that night we stayed up until 4am just talking and being ridiculous and we both had to be up at 8am so that blew.

Kathryn left Friday morning and I went to class and then headed home. I was super excited to be home. I feel like I haven't seen my family in so long and honestly, I didn't want to leave. I hung out with some pretty random people this weekend but I had a great time. I'm kind of sad I'm not spending my summer there. :( Anyway, I just got back to school and it looks like this is going to be a pretty busy week so I guess it's time to get to work...

No comments: