Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday afternoon notes

- Dylan called me from New York en route to IRELAND! I had no idea he was even going (I don't think he told many people)... anyway, it was very surprising and he called to say goodbye as he will be gone until the end of July. I am really really happy for him - he'll have a blast. Don't worry Dylan fans, he will be keeping us updated via e-mail, The Jolly Holiday, pictures, and videos. It'll be like he's still here.

- Angelina Jolie will be on Anderson Cooper 360 tomorrow. I personally don't care who is on because I will watch AC 360 regardless... but I mean this should be pretty interesting right? So tune in tomorrow at 10pm because I'll be there.

- I don't know if this happened to any of you earlier but me and a few of the girls in my hall had really random people we didn't know IM us asking us to send them pictures before we went out or something along those lines. Of course we didn't comply... but it looks like they caught the guy. Say it with me... CREEEEEPY!

- Belle & Sebastian to play a free show in Battery Park July 4th! Whhhhhat?! Yet another reason I wish I was not doing both summer sessions. I would go if I were home but since I'm not... you should definately go on my behalf and bring friends too.

- And if you happen to be in New York on a Sunday say around 8:30 pm.... go to pier 16 South Street Seaport where you can get free tango lessons outside on the dock... whattt?! Yep, it's true!

No comments: