Friday, June 16, 2006

Yep...

Moe and I were having a conversation the other day about getting pulled over by the cops. I've never been pulled over in my life, but I was thinking, if I ever was pulled over... I'd totally recite Jay-Z's "99 problems." I would also try to secretly tape as it was happening. I mean it sucks enough to get pulled over, you might as well make it a semi-enjoyable experience. What would totally make this whole scenario amazing is if the cop caught on to what you were doing and joined in... For example....

Cop: License and registration - step out of the car. Are you carrying a weapon on you, I know a lot of you are.
Me: I ain't steppin' outta shit - all my papers legit
Cop: Do you mind if I look around the car a little bit?
Me: Well, my glove compartment is closed, so is the trunk in the back, I know my rights so you gonna need a warrant for that.
Cop: Well aren't you sharp as a tack, are you a lawyer or something, somebody important or something?
Me: I ain't pass the bar but I know a little bit - to know that you can't legally search my shit

Ideally this is how this exchange would end:
Cop + Mary = HOOOOOVA! Man, he's great.
Cop: well... that was fun, just slow down, it'll just be a warning. Have a good day
Me: yessss! Thanks Jay-Z!

No comments: