Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mini Crisis

So last night as usual, I went to the gym with the boys in my complex and aside from the fact that we practically swam to the gym as mother nature poured on us, we had a great workout. Like, it immediately burned and hurt. So, as any level headed person would do we opted to negate all our hardwork at the gym and head over to PK's for some pizza and drinks. We get there, and instead of marking the underage kids they just take their liscenses. Well they took mine, and they said they'd give it back upon leaving the bar and grill. Well, we left but the bouncer wasn't there and I completely forgot my ID. I remembered this first thing in the morning so after class I went back to check to see if they had it and... NO LUCK. Whhhhat?! They have a box of IDs in alphabetical order that have been there for years. How do they not have mine which was there last night? I know for a fact I didn't get it back. I just got this thing renewed too so I'll be really really upset if they don't have it. They told me to come back tonight as the same bouncer will be working again and they said he'll probably know. I hope he has it. I don't see why he wouldn't. It's been less than 24 hours. So... I guess I'll let you know what happens. I'm midly freaking out right now. Mildly.

No comments: