Friday, June 30, 2006

On the list of things to see...

Right after my Physics final today, I decided to reward myself by catching the first showing of The Devil Wears Prada and I absolutely loved it. It was just what I needed. Meryl was exactly how I imagined Anna Wintour would be - from her office to what her movements on the runway meant - it was dead on. I loved it and reccomend it to other girls. I'm not sure if guys will enjoy this movie too much. In other news, while waiting for this awesome movie to begin, I got to see a lot of trailers for upcoming movies and a few that grabbed my attention were Hollywoodland - based on a true story, a movie that examines the death of TV's superman George Reeves with Adrian Brody as the detective-like character. Another one that caught my attention is one with an all-star cast featuring Rachel Bilson and Zach Braff called, The Last Kiss. I am a huge fan of Zach Braff and so I'm naturally really excited about this. I think it's a really relatable movie because I feel like a lot of us are at the same point in our lives (or soon will be) as Zach's character in this movie. And finally, The Guardian comes out about a rescue swimmer who lost his team trying to save lives and is training the next group of guys that comes in. I know that doesn't sound too exciting, but you have to see the trailer to decide for yoruself. I think it looks pretty interesting. I couldn't find the tailers for Hollywoodland and The Guardian on Apple's website but hopefully they will be up soon.

No comments: