Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Inspired by this



wake up on Vimeo

I came across this clip on Vimeo today and with my new camera arriving soon. I think I may try to do what this guy did. He took a picture of himself every morning for half a year and compiled it, so here we see the finished product. I think it's a pretty neat idea. I dont' think I'll take a picture of myself in the morning everyday because that would be kind of scary for all of you, but I will try to take a picture of myself at some point throughout the day for a month and see how that works out and maybe go on depending on how it all works out... I think it would be interesting. Additionally, if you want to see what this looks like against a longer period of time... check out this guy, who has been taking pictures everyday since January 1999.

No comments: