Friday, June 09, 2006

Tired.

This week has been incredibly long. I've been running on empty for the past few days. The pace here is undoubtedly triple what it normally is during the year and it wouldn't really be a problem for me without all this MCAT prep I'm doing but honestly trying to juggle both at the same time gets pretty hard. Especially when I do MCAT stuff from 6-9 right after a full day of classes and then come back at 9 realizing that I still have other homework to do and a quiz or test to study for. It gets stressful but I mean... it happens. So far things have been going really well despite this fast pace. I'm doing well in classes and somehow finding time to go to the gym with Fisch 2 hours a day. But I am so completely worn out at the end of the day - it's rough... but I guess that's what summers in Blacksburg entail. The good thing is the end of my week has just gotten so much better seeing as all Friday Chem labs from here on out are non-existant. They decided to cut them which is great because I can just come back from class on Thursday and Friday and sleep. It's great. There's not much else to report from my side of town. I mean pretty much trying to balance school with everything else... typical struggles. I think I may be headed home in 2 weeks or so... DC anyone?

No comments: