Thursday, June 22, 2006

Things on Thursday

- It's getting HOTTT outside. Like the kind of hot you dream of for nice pool days until it comes around and you realize you just want it to be fall already.

- Our complex has a dog! His name is Jackson and he is a cutie. I took him for a walk last night at like 11 and we went downtown where he got hit on but annoying drunk guys and gay couples.

- Summer I is coming to a close. It's gone by fairly quickly. It's a good feeling.

- Dylan's first e-mail came a few hours ago. He sent some pictures. Sounds like he's having a good time. I like that his e-mails are incredibly detailed - it really gives you a sense of the place. He's also a great writer and there for a writing program so I think I'm more excited to read these because I know they'll be well written.

- I forgot to post about this last week, but when Kathryn came to visit, she and I found a black and white photo booth! I was unaware these still existed because the only ones I still see are the stickers that you can make on boardwalks with borders that say "WANTED FOR BEING 2 HOT" or something just as tragic. Anyway, we were able to find a really oldschool one and the pictures turned out really really well. They're goofy but a lot of fun. I'll post them once I find a scanner or maybe you can just come over and look at them if you're really that curious. From this experience, I've decided that anyone who visits me MUST MUST MUST come do the photobooth thing with me. I want a wall full of these in my room this fall!

- I'm going home at the beginning of July. I know I missed a lot of people the first time around so let's make plans now! I want to see everyone. Also, I want to sneak in a trip to Georgetown so let's make that happen. :P

No comments: