Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I'm a sneaky sneaky girl...

My mom called home today and told me that I had to make dinner preperations for the night because last night my sister decided to make it a pizza night and she felt it was only fair that I got to choose. I'm not too picky when it comes to food... well when it comes to french food I am picky because it has to taste authentic but with any other food, I really do not care. So anyway, today was my day to decide and instead of making reservations at a restaurant (what my mom thought I would do) or attempt to cook up a storm and burn down my mother's beloved kitchen (which is a possibility every time I get near the stove) I just decided to call mom's favorite caterer and have him make stuffed salmon (Mom's favorite). My parents have a thing for salmon and I don't think my sister or I appreciate it as much as they do, but, I figured this would be a nice surprise and we get to eat in the comfort of our own home and not a restuarant. I also got a salad making kit. I'm not sure what kind of salad it is, it said it was a parasian salad, but I'm kind of doubting it. It has feta cheese, cranberries, almonds and a vinegrette-ish dressing? Well, regardless, that's what's going down for dinner tonight. They better like it.

No comments: