Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Yay! I got my first final grade back today! It's looking good, I got an A on my Creative Writing portfolio and my profesor talked to me afterwards and told me she really thinks I should go into screenwriting. Though I would like to continue taking english classes and/or electives. This class took care of all my pre reqs so now it's time for me to concentrate on all my Psyc. I'm a science major. When I told her all of this she was so sad and I felt kind of bad, but do you see me screenwriting? I don't think I could do it. That's what Colin does! If I wanted to do it, I'd be with Colin in LA right now going to school with him. But anyway, I guess what I took out of this whole experience is that it's good to know that somebody out there likes what you're writing when you're spilling all your thoughts out on paper for anyone and everyone to see.

No comments: