Wednesday, November 16, 2005


CONOR OBERST 'nuff said.

Tomorrow at this time, Patrick and I will be in Asheville, North Carolina at the Bright Eyes shizzo. :)

I will be coming back on Friday for ONE class, so, let's do lunch or something before we all leave for break... (Friday!) And, if you're in town for break, I would like to see you. (Jason, that pretty much means you... and Mike L., you too). I won't be home all week but I would love to get coffee or do lunch or something at some point because I really want to see you guys.

Anyway, back to Conor Oberst.... he has put out a live CD with Elliot Smith and Feist covers... oh and by the way Feist will be opening tomorrow!

PS: Pat lives with Eric Williams... maybe he will be around tomorrow? Maybe I'll catch a glimpse and feel like a total pre-teen at a BSB concert? This should be an interesting juxtaposition no? Conor Oberst and Eric Williams. It's gonna be good times.

No comments: