Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Patrick is so ridiculous sometimes.

Pat: hey hey
Pat: whats up?
Pat: new font color?
Me: haha you know you like it
P: like it?
P: i love it.

*****************************************
after I told him I'd been playing the same song on repeat all day and I'm pretty sure my roomate hates me because of it. PS: this conversation is a joke, i hope i don't offend anyone.

M: it's okay, i could probably silence her with the flick of my wrist (my friend colin says this all the time)
P: you probably should
M: she's not here right now
P: well, surprise her when she gets back
M: ha ha what should i do?
P: hide in her bed until she's ready to go to sleep.
P: then ninja strike her ass.
M: good plan except i think she'll know if i'm in her bed
P: not if you do it right
M: and how would i go about ninja striking her or anyone... i don't think i know what that entails... i don't want to hurt anyone
P: search your soul.
P: for the answers lie within you.

Ha ha "search your soul, for the answers lie within you" who says that?! Ha ha... ridic.

No comments: