Monday, November 28, 2005

In case you missed the concert...
(and I hope you didn't)

Here is the Washington Post's review for Friday night's amazingness.

Speaking of concerts... Army of Me will be playing at the Black Cat on December 17th. It will be a good show. Vince will sing is heart out for you - no doubt about it. Plus the Black Cat is an awesome venue, shows are always good there, and I promise you will meet some interesting people that you will never forget. Last summer I was there and saw A.C. Newman and Pedro the Lion and it was great because the setting was intimate in the sense that no matter where you're standing you can see the band. The crowd isn't too large, everyone is rather spread out and you have your space. I also met two guys attending Georgetown who claimed they were from Kansas and Arkansas or something random. It was good times. Also, that story was terribly irrelevant and I'm sorry you just wasted moments of your existance reading that. But.. there was a moral to it and that is... "whenever you're at the Black Cat you are sure to have a good time."

PS: Currently LOVING Audrye Sessions right now. I'm glad they came to play at Tech, one of the best nights I've had here...

No comments: