Sunday, November 20, 2005

I got my street cred back today.
(according to Hunter)

The glorious away complete with my version of "Damn it Feels good to be Gangsta":

Hey remember that time we beat UVA 52-14? :-)

Damn it feels good to be a Hokie a real gangsta ass Hokie plays his ball right. A real gangsta ass Hokie always runs the fuckin ball cuz a real gangsta ass Hokie knows the plays right.

Response a la Hunter Kern who I've been "fighting" with lately.

Hunter: mad street cred to you
Hunter: damn girl
Hunter: you were in a slump for the longest time
Hunter: but damn
Hunter: you earnin mad respect yo
Hunter: have a good thanksgivin

*Note 1: The "slump" was due to 3 exams every week for the past month in addition to Pre-Med stuff and conducting Psyc research. Rest assured... I'm back.
Note 2: Hunter never says "mad respect yo" ever. So this is a FIRST. Be excited that you got to experience it HERE.

landsbergo: omfg, i'm stealing that from you
landsbergo: you are awesome

I didn't know this recreation "remix a la Mary" would have been so widely accepted. I'm gonna have to say this was my great accomplishment of the day.

PS: It should have taken me 4 hours (at most) to get home yesterday but there were 4 accidents on 81 within 30 miles and one on 15... almost missed the Bright Eyes show (which was awesome both days... this will be saved for another post) and ended up spending 7 hours in the car. Poor Tommy had to listen to me sing the whole way and got to deal with my abrupt stops and usage of breaks because I had come to the realization that traffic was backed up yet again by another accident. Sager sums it up by saying:

Sagar: Yeah I know worst effing drive home ever

I saw Erik at the Bright Eyes show yesterday. Apparently he hit all the traffic too... and agrees that it was one of the worst trips ever.

No comments: