Thursday, November 10, 2005

Uh oh...

So I have a neighbor who found out that I painted and she has commissioned me to paint her room over my Winter break. Little does she know, I really suck at painting. How I will pull this off, I do not know. I told her I could do some abstract expressionism but that's about it. I don't think she really cares. I think she just wants something on her walls, even if it's not all that good. I think it would be cool to replicate the iPod adds with the darkened silhouettes and a bold background, but instead of silhouettes of people, I'd do something else. I'm not sure what. I'm not an artist. Talk about having a HUGE canvas to work on. I think it will be fun though and most definately a big challenge, but I'm glad to do it and I'll keep you posted as to how it turns out. Maybe I'll take some pictures if it's not terrible. I guess we'll see... I hope she still talks to me after I destroy her room/house.

No comments: