Monday, November 14, 2005

Horseback Riding?

Yep, the rumors are true. I will be spending the first part of my break (pre-New York) Horseback riding in Western Loudoun. I'm more than excitied. I haven't done this in awhile. It's been 9 years or so which means I'm pretty much starting from scratch. I think it will be fun to learn how to do this again and see if I'm still any good. My friend Kathleen is a pro, she's been in some competitions so she has pledged her time to help me through this whole process. I'm really nervous, but hopefully it won't be too bad. I will document this experience and post pictures up when I have them. I think we're going to be having some really good weather over break so at least I have the elements on my side. If anything, it will be gorgeous with the leaves changing and we have the mountains as a nice little backdrop. I imagine this will be ideal. I'll let you know how it goes, but as for now, I'm full of aniticipation and excitement.

No comments: