Monday, November 21, 2005

D-Love is such a renaissance man.

Well... with the anticipation of moving into a townhome next fall. I can't help but get excited about all the art I get to fill my walls with (after I paint them a light coffee color of course). So far, I've been fortunate enough to have some good friends of mine send me their beautiful artwork. Michael L. for instance, sent me amazing black and whites of city things like bridges, metros, buildings etc. I am planning to blow these up and put them in black frames. I think the contrast with the light coffee colored walls will be phenomenal. Anyway, today Dylan (or D-Love) randomly sent me a piece he was working on just to get some feedback. (It's featured to the right - Jonathan Meiburg from Shearwater) I really liked the idea behind this and asked if he would mind doing a few pices like this for me to put up in the townhouse next year and he agreed! I'm really excited. I'm not really sure what pictures I should get him to D-Love up but I still have a little while to figure it out. In the meantime, if any of you guys have suggestions of what would look good blown up and turned into a degree of Pop Art, let me know! I would love to hear what you guys think.

No comments: