Thursday, November 03, 2005

Survey by way of my cousin Dane.

1. Your name spelled backwards?
yram

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A video of Jerry falling off of a scooter on our trip to visit her brother at UVA. Ask me, and I'll send it to you. It's pretty glorious. Not gonna lie.

4. What's your favorite restaurant?
I love food. Favorite in Blacksburg is either The Cellar or Macado's. In Winston-Salem, I thorougly enjoy Village Tavern and back home in NoVa there's so much good food, but I like La Madeline (great light French cuisine), and Manhattan Pizzaria.

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
August

6. Have you ever been in a school play?
neg.

7. How many kids do you want?
deux, one of each

8. Type of music you dislike most?
Yodeling or Whale/Dolphin cries (they do make CDs with this stuff on it. Try walking through Wegman's CD secition. You'd be surprised).

9. Are you registered to vote?
yes. Vote or Die (die meaning P.Diddy will hunt you don't if you don't).

10. Do you have cable?
I'm not sure what I have, at school it's cable. At home, my house is wired b/c we are a Verizon enhanced neighborhood, whatever that means... so I don't even know.

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
yes!

13. First Best friend?
I have a few. Kathryn, Rach, Jase, Matt

14. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving?
skydiving, but I'm scared.

15. Farthest place you ever traveled?
Mexico... ha ha yeah, you're impressed. A whole 3 hours on a plane. Actually, it took me longer to get to California.

16. Do you have a garden?
not really, we just moved so we haven't really had time to landscape. I hope after I graduate I'll be able to buy a place in New York with a rooftop garden. That would be delicious.

17. What's your favorite comic?
Calvin & Hobbes hands down.

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Indeed I do.

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Bath, and night.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Motorcycle Diaries

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
not a fan of lipstick. I'm more of a chapstick kind of girl. But the lipgloss I do wear is called "goddess"

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
neg

26. Orange Juice or apple?
Apple usually, but Orange when I'm sick

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with?
Sarah

28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
I love cholate bars. I like dove chocolate or Symphony bars. mmmmm.

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
probably this past summer. My mom likes buying stuff from the farmers market so whenever she made salad's that's what was in them.

32. Are you a good cook?
I try... I think I can cook well enough to feed myself and stay alive.

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Yes although, I took my parents car to school this year and the first time I got gas was kind of embarassing because I didn't know how to open the gas cover.

34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
yes.

35. Sprite or 7-up?
neither

37. Last thing you bought at a Walgreens?
I don't go to Walgreens. We don't have one at home. We have one at school but I don't go.

38. Ever thrown up in public?
Nope

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Probably true love. A million dollars isn't worth much these days or at leas in Northern Virginia it's not.

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
no. I believe in attraction at first sight because that's what makes you talk to a person, no?

41. Can ex's be just friends?
yes. Gosh I hate when people end on a bad note or when people don't stay friends afterwards. You obviously cared enough about the person for you to spend/share x-amount of time with them. You can't love somebody one day and hate them a month later, no matter what you think, you always carry a piece of that person with you. At least, I think so.

42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
Rachel Neiman.

43. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby?
yes

44. What message is on your answering machine?
"Hey guys, it's Mary, I can't come to the phone right now but leave a message and I'll call you back." Yeah, pretty default.

45. Where would you like to go?
Europe or New York.

46. What was the name of your first pet?
Widdley

47. What kinda backpack do u have, and what's in it?
Gap bag. I have folders, Notebooks, Pens, Pencils, Highlighters, my calculater, cellphone, fruitsnacks, and iPod

48. Who was your FIRST best friend of the opposite sex?
Mike

49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
This amazing weather we're having.

50. What do you think about most lately?
Med-School, MCats... all that good stuff and THANKSGIVING (the dinner aspect)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

check this out

http://evilwalgreens.blogspot.com/