Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm so happy to be home this week. I haven't come back since I left for school and with all the accidents on 81 and 15 getting home... I now see why I don't make that trip often. Anyway, for those of you traveling, do it safely and don't get too upset if you encounter 4 accidents within 30 miles (yes, I am still a little bitter). I hope you get to spend today with your family and loved ones and may you eat... EVERYTHING.

I am thankful for...
(you had to know this was coming)

- My amazing family
- You guys (my friends) for continually being there to make memories with
- A certain boy who strikes my fancy that is so good to me
- This semester being one of the best (socially, gradewise, sports, roadtrips, etc)
- Hokie Football. There, I said it.
- My school for being one of the best places I've known. For being a home away from home. For the southern hospitality of the locals to the "oneness" of our campus. I LOVE VIRGINIA TECH. I can't see myself anywhere else.
- Being able to go to New York City tomrorow
- Being able to catch up with old friends this week over lunch and/or dinner (I think I've eaten out every day this week at least once). It's okay I'm left with a stomach full of calories and a mouth that smiles!
- FOOD! And being home and having unlimited access to it.
- Thursday Night Socials :D
- The epic NYFC trip round dos.... this MAY!
- My Pre-Med adviser making sure I do not fail at life, ever. Seriously, I owe this man so much.
- Life

No comments: