Sunday, November 27, 2005


Introducing the Chloe Paddington Bag.
My parents usually get my sister and I presents for Thanksgiving which I think is totally unnecessary because we basically have everything we need and it's in such close proximity to Christmas, it is kind of an overload for them. Anyway, they asked me if there was anything in particular I wanted and I mean I think I'm a pretty minimal person. I don't really need much aside from your essentials: food, shelter, water. Well, I have been receiving Chloe catalogues at the house and I've always liked these bags. Classic italian leather with a nice modern twist (the lock and key). I guess my mom had been looking through these because on Thanksgiving I received one of the bags (see left, but think dark brown instead of black). I really like it. It's large enough to fit all of my essentials plus a journal I take with me eveywhere I go and a book or two. Again, it was really nice of my parents, but kind of unnecessary, however, I will not be complaining. Trust that I will put this to good use.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Loving it!!!