Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A card from Kathryn that has cancelled out that shitty day I was talking about earlier...

Mary,
Hey! How is the essence of your being? I hope it hasn't been shattered by conformists. Anyway, not much to report - the collar poping society has grown here... that's a bit depressing, but I guess we have the semminarians to balance them out. I've officially decided not to major in English; I had a revelation: while writing an 8 page paper on how the prologue of Canterbery Tales accurately depicts the Wife of Bath, I asked myself, who actually cares about this shit? Not me. So it's official, I'm going to major in Sociology and minor in International Studies/Spanish. Anyway, that's all that's new for me. Yeah so this summer will be bitchin! I can't wait... you have to go to NY... It will be glorious... golden halo of cheese ha ha (that's an inside joke) I love the Postal Service CD. I always listen to it... my roomate thinks I'm crazy. Anyway, I sent Guster. Enjoy! Yeah, so hopefully I will be able to visit for Spring Break since it's so randomly early! Oh, as it turns out I'm living in a triple next year. My roomate and I are going to room with another one of our friends... that should be interesting. I hope it doesn't get too crowded. Anyway, I hope school is going well and all... remember when you think things are bad, they could always be worse. You could be eating at Pollo Compenero!! ha ha worst experience ever.

Heart, Kathryn

* This made me smile... and it also came in a package so I got cool stuff too! :)

No comments: