Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I love my daddy! :D

Today I called my Dad because I had to check up on my bank statement since my bank sends all that stuff to him even though I requested for a copy to be sent to me online monthly... anyway, I've been purchasing a lot of stuff with my credit card so I called home just to make sure how much money I have left so I don't over spend (what a great daughter I am)... and Dad said that this month's bank statement hasn't come back yet, but he said he knew that I had enough money in my account so long as I don't buy a car or anything. Anyway... I still don't have an answer as to how much I have in my account, "enough" seems to be the only answer I'm getting and it works for me. That aside, I bought the Oregon Trail "You have died of dysentery" shirt today from busted tees. :D I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I love that game, who didn't play it when they were young? I love this line of T-shirts though, one day I will be the proud owner of the whole collection. But back to my phone conversation with my Dad... He asked how my easter was and said he was sad I wasn't home because it "just wasn't the same" and I know he, my mom, and my sister are going to Florida so I asked him when they were leaving. Dad felt really bad that I couldn't go because I have to be at Tech, so he told me today that he booking a flight sometime in July or something for a father-daughter trip to Florida since I can't go with them this time around. :D Is he not the best Dad ever or what?! I'm excited! I get to soak up some some rays and spend some quality time with the best Dad in the world... mine! :)

No comments: