Saturday, March 05, 2005

One of my memorable conversations with Matt in the car on our way back home from Tech as we listen to Fall Out Boy's "Tell that Mick he just made my list of things to do today" more specifically the part where he goes "Let's play this game called 'when you catch fire' I wouldn't piss to put you out. Stop burning bridges and drive off them, so I can forget about you"

Me:
Matt, if I were ever on fire, would you piss to put me out?
Matt: Yes, Mary, yes I would
Me: Thanks! You're such a great friend, that means a lot. Just so you know, I'd piss to put you out too.
Matt: But I definately wouldn't piss on Gloria if she were on fire to put her out.
Me: ha ha ha ha

*2 Hours later after we've exhausted our mixed CDs and begin to listen to the same ones over again*

Matt: I changed my mind, I'd bleed to put you out. I'd have to slit my wrist first
Me: Gosh that's so awesome of you
Matt: What are friends for?
Me: Remember, it's down the road, not across the street.
Matt: ha ha ha, I'll keep that in mind

No comments: