Monday, March 14, 2005

Via Jane... also PS: thanks for making my day!

I was sad when Tech didn't advance in the ACC tournament after our horrible game against GA Tech, however, it IS our first year in the TOUGHEST basketball conference in the nation... and our team is a growing team so I wasn't expecting us to even make it this far and don't get me wrong, I'm glad we did. Anyway, I felt bad for our boys when we lost but I mean no one expected much from them and they definately proved us wrong... so it was bittersweet for me...

I was FURIOUS... and still was this morning when NC State beat Wake especially because Chris Paul was benched. Errrr... In case you didn't notice, I was SLIGHTLY upset. Ha ha... that's totally an understatement. But it was painful to watch that game and it was even more painful when the boys of ESPN zoomed in on Mr.Paul himself. I just wanted to cry, the look on his face was just mortifying. And in all honesty, he would have made a world of difference in the game. Wake's team is good but Chris Paul does a lot to help the team pull through. Anyway, I've been upset about this for awhile until Jane linked me to this... I am still a little upset, but I'm glad to know that people other than me and those that attend Wake believe the team will make it all the way...

I've said it time and time again... My love for Wake Basketball and Chris Paul are boundless!


... Are you convinced too?

No comments: